Postdoctoral Research Associate, Computer Science, Purdue. Curriculum Vitae
I got my Ph.D. in College of Information Sciences and Technology (with computer science background), Pennsylvania State University, University Park, under the supervision of Prof. Vasant Honavar. My Ph.D. study is focused on causal discovery in relational domain. Currently, I am working on developing methods for applying causality in sequential decision-making (e.g., bandit or reinforcement learning) and developing theory of causal effect identifiability.
- (May 2019) Two papers are accepted at UAI’19.
- (Apr 2019) Invited talk at ISysE, KAIST.
- (Oct 2018) A paper is accepted at AAAI’19 (aloha!).
- (Sep 2018) My paper (with Prof. Bareinboim) is accepted at NIPS’18.
- (Apr 2018) I am now a postdoc at Purdue with Prof. Bareinboim.
- (Jan 2018) I successfully defended my PhD dissertation.
- (Aug 2017) I presented my papers at UAI 2017 and Causality Workshop@UAI, Sydney.
- (Jun 2017) Two papers are accepted at UAI 2017.